Where you can learn about Caley and her organizing background
Hi, I’m Caley, but everyone who’s close to me calls me Cal. I moved to Southwest Florida in 2006 from Michigan. Although I love Michigan, I hated the winters and I always dreamed of living near the ocean. I grew up coming to Southwest Florida because my grandparents had a property here. So, when the time came for me to pack up and make the big move, I picked this area because I had fond memories here.
I have been neat and organized since I was a young girl. Most parents have to ask their kids to clean up their room or make their bed. Not me. I could not leave the house if anything was out of order and I still can’t.
I didn’t realize I had such a true talent and gift until everyone I knew started saying to me that I should start a business. I had spent most of my career in hospitality, but it never fulfilled me. Every time I helped someone unpack after a move or go through their closet and organize a space, I realized this is what I should be doing. Nothing brings me more joy than to look at a space, daydream of its potential and then bring it to life.
I know how difficult it is to run a household and work full time. So, trying to find time on top of that to keep your home in order, often gets pushed to the side. This is what I love to do. I love to take care of people and help them create a home that brings them peace. To be that person who helps turn people’s homes back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
I am also very understanding and will not pass judgement based on the condition of your unorganized /messy areas. I will never make you feel worse than you currently do because I understand where you are coming from. Learn more about my services or contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect to you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective toward new projects not within origianl agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.